- IRP Podcast: Thinking about Decision Making in the Context of Poverty, with Crystal Hall
- Protecting low-income families' inherited property: IRP affiliate and Law School Professor Thomas Mitchell
- Applications invited for Visiting Scholar Program 2013–2014 Academic Year (deadline 6/28/2013)
- Applications invited for IRP RIDGE Visiting Food Assistance Scholar Program for 2013–2014 (deadline 6/28/2013)
- The Economist cites Bobbi Wolfe & Jason Fletcher affirmative action paper (IRP DP 1410-13)
- Dean Gary Sandefur's retirement: Distinguished service and IRP roots
- IRP Webinar, April 30, 2013: The Role of Economic Support in Child Maltreatment Prevention, Kristen Shook Slack | Access Webinar
- Poverty-Research Grants Explore Ways to Build Workers' Employment Potential in a Slow Economy
- Bobbi Wolfe awarded WARF named professorship
- David Pate Awarded UWM Fromkin Research Grant and Lectureship for Project with Tonya Brito
- Request for Proposals: 2013–2014 RIDGE Food Assistance Research Grants
- Poverty Careers Panel & Webinar | Careers in Poverty Research, Policy, and Practice | View Webinar
- Adam Gamoran Announced as Next President of W. T. Grant Foundation
- Sheldon Danziger Named New President of Russell Sage Foundation
- CFS Family Financial Security Webinar: Household Debt and Adult Depressive Syndrome, Lonnie Berger
- County Health Rankings & Roadmaps Webinar: The Link Between Childhood Poverty and Ill Health, featuring Katherine Magnuson
- CFS Webinar: Wisconsin Poverty Report, presented by Timothy Smeeding
- Check the Poverty Dispatches for articles on issues related to poverty in the news.
- More of What's New at IRP...
- May 16: 2013:The Robert J. Lampman Memorial Lecture, Good Jobs: The Increasing Importance of Who You Work for in Achieving Economic Success, David Card
- June 2–6, 2013: IRP Teaching Poverty 101 Workshop
- View IRP events on UW Events Calendar...
- Connecting the Disconnected: Improving Education and
Employment Outcomes among Disadvantaged Youth
Edelman, P. B., and Holzer, H. J.
- Family Complexity and Poverty, IRP-Morgridge Fact Sheet No. 2
- Just the Facts, Ma'am: Postsecondary Education and
Labor Market Outcomes in the U.S.
Holzer, H. J. and Dunlop, E.
- Focus 29:2 (Fall/Winter 2012-13)
- Fast Focus 16-2013: Local food prices: Effects on child eating patterns, food insecurity, and overweight, Taryn W. Morrissey, Alison Jacknowitz, and Katie Vinopal
- Estimating Benefits from University-Level Diversity
Wolfe, B., and Fletcher, J.
- Food Assistance and Children's Eating Patterns,
Food Insecurity, and Overweight: The Influence of Local Food Prices
Morrissey, T. W., Jacknowitz, A, and Vinopal, K.
- The Cost of Free Assistance: Studying Nonuse of
Food Assistance in San Francisco
Wimer, C., Wright, R, and Fong, K.
- Food Stamps, Food Sufficiency, and Diet-Related Disease
among the Elderly
Greenhalgh-Stanley, N., and Fitzpatrick, K.
- The Neighborhood Food Environment, Food Stamp Program
Participation, and Weight-Related Outcomes of Low-Income Women
- More IRP Publications...