- Wisconsin Poverty Report by Timothy Smeeding: "Moving in the right direction" Report | Summary | Press Release | In the News
- Timothy Smeeding on using data to produce useful research evidence
- Lee Rainwater Memorial Lecture Series launched in honor of the distinguished poverty and inequality scholar
- Class of 2016: Graduate Research Fellows Program
- Karen Bogenschneider and Hilary Shager awarded Baldwin Wisconsin Idea Grant
- Lawrence Berger and colleagues on student debt and decline in homeownership among young adults
- Berger, Cancian, Cuesta, and Noyes on criminal justice and child protective services systems overlap in families
Abstract | Full Article (requires subscription)
- Magnuson and Pollak present research on how to promote healthy early childhood development to first Wisconsin Legislative Children's Caucus | Press Release
- Berger and Smeeding present research on poor families to Gov. Walker's Future of the Family Commission
- David Pate serving on Milwaukee panel: childhood trauma's links to health threats in adulthood
- Poverty-Related Announcements for July
- Check the Poverty Dispatches for articles on issues related to poverty in the news.
- More of What's New at IRP...
- Fast Focus 23-2016: Deepening connections between neuroscience and public policy to understand poverty
- 8th Annual Wisconsin Poverty Report: Poverty Levels Flat on Average but more Diverse within State in 2014, Timothy Smeeding and Katherine Thornton
- Short Summary of the Wisconsin Poverty Report
- IRP Webinar: How Economic and Social Disadvantage Affects Health and Life Opportunities, Geoffrey Swain, Sheri Johnson, and Katie Ports | View Webinar
- IRP Podcast: The Costs of Monetary Legal Sanctions for the Poor, Alexes Harris
- Generational Changes in Racial Inequality in
Occupational Attainment, 1950–2010: A Synthetic Cohort Analysis
Franklin D. Wilson
- Newsletter: Focus 32:2 (Fall/Winter 2015–16) Incarceration Issue
- More IRP Publications...