Frequently Asked Questions about Poverty
- What are poverty thresholds and poverty guidelines?
- How is poverty measured in The United States?
- Who is poor?
- Who is poor in Wisconsin?
- What is the consumer price index and how is it used?
- How many children are poor?
- What are good sources of information on basic trends in poverty, welfare, and related issues?
- How will we know if welfare reform is successful?
- Finding online demographic and socioeconomic data for states, counties, cities, and other smaller units of government in midwestern states